Thank you for supporting our local farms and businesses.
We source as many ingredients locally as possible. Our vendors vary, but some that we have used recently include:
- Our pig is from Laurel Ridge Farm, Litchfield, CT
- Our ducks come from Marwin Farm in New Hartford, CT
- Our seafood is all harvested locally and inline w/ Monterrey Aquarium's sustainable fisheries guide.
- Our vegetables and lettuces come from Old Forge Organics (Wingdale, NY) , Holbrook Farm (Bethel), Marble Valley Farm (Kent), Simple Kitchen (Bethlehem), Wild Carrot Farm (Canton), Holly Hill Farm (New Preston),Shadow Moon, (Brookfield), New Gate Farm (East Granby)
- Our locally foraged wild herbs, plants and flowers are gathered by Shadow Moon (Brookfield, CT) and Maywood Farm (Bridgewater, CT)
- We bake all our bread on premise.
- Our pastured eggs are from Longmeadow Farm in Cornwall, CT and Straight Farm in S. Kent
- Our grass-fed organic milk comes from Arethusa Farms in Lichfield, CT
- Our maple syrup comes from Brookside Farm, Litchfield, CT
- Our local honey comes from Berry Ledges Apiary, Litchfield, CT
- Our organic fair trade coffees are supplied by Barrington Coffee Roasting Company, MA and Zero Prophet Micro Roaster, Washington
- Our gourmet teas are made locally in Salisbury, CT by Harney and Sons Fine Teas
- We use environmentally-safe cleaning products by Seventh Generation and Ultimate Clean (Woodbury, CT)